Butterfly Stalker

Bill Cornelius billcor at mail.mcn.org
Wed Aug 8 20:17:11 EDT 2001

--------------1A7BB5BA1BCBCA6B18D4039D

I think we got a bad rep. from that movie "The Collector". I'm making a
video on raising butterflies for grade schools & I've pretty much given
up on using kids for hosts because one kids mom said I'm recruiting for
kiddy- porn. I met her in a fast food place (she didn't answer my
emails) & asked her why the problem, she backed out the door screaming
"You stay away from my beautiful daughter!!" Cripes, idiocy is rampant.
Anyhow, I'm now trying to host it myself & I hope kids will rather
listen to a middle aged bald guy w/ mustache than their peers. (right) I
wish it were funnier.
Bill

Mike Soukup wrote:

> A long time ago, while in Florida, some resident called the cops
> because she said myself and my friend Stan were peeping in her
> windows.  In reality, we were catching anoles and were oblivious to
> anybody or anything else!!
>
> Also, 3 times (again - twice in Florida) in the past 20 years, I have
> come around the corner of a building where I was collecting moths to
> find cops, guns drawn, ordering me to lay down.  Fortunately, they
> haven't shot me yet.......
>
> D Marven wrote:
>
>> Hi Leps
>>        This article was taken from the Oak Bay Star here on
>> Vancouver
>> Island
>>
>> "Butterflies usually live outside"
>> Oak Bay police responded to a strange call July 23 when they
>> received a
>> report of a man peering into the window of a house on Burdick
>> Avenue.
>> When the man was confronted, he claimed to be from the "Butterfly
>> Society". The male had left the area by the time police arrived at
>> the
>> residence.
>>
>> Just wondered was anybody doing some collecting on the Island
>> recently.
>> Maybe trying to add to there West Coast Lady collection !!!!!!!
>>
>> Derrick

>>    http://www.peabody.yale.edu/other/lepsl

--------------1A7BB5BA1BCBCA6B18D4039D

I think we got a bad rep. from that movie "The Collector". I'm making a
video on raising butterflies for grade schools &amp; I've pretty much given
up on using kids for hosts because one kids mom said I'm recruiting for
kiddy- porn. I met her in a fast food place (she didn't answer my emails)
&amp; asked her why the problem, she backed out the door screaming "You
stay away from my beautiful daughter!!" Cripes, idiocy is rampant. Anyhow,
I'm now trying to host it myself &amp; I hope kids will rather listen to
a middle aged bald guy w/ mustache than their peers. (right) I wish it
were funnier.
called the cops because she said myself and my friend Stan were peeping
in her windows.&nbsp; In reality, we were catching anoles and were oblivious
to anybody or anything else!!
come around the corner of a building where I was collecting moths to find
cops, guns drawn, ordering me to lay down.&nbsp; Fortunately, they haven't
shot me <b>yet.......</b>