Celastrina idella paper ON LINE

Hank & Priscilla Brodkin hankb at theriver.com
Fri Aug 24 17:24:33 EDT 2001

Ron -
Even though you certainly are a curmudgeon (it takes one to know one
;-)),  I wonder if many of the other folks on these lists realize what a
service you are doing for the science of lepidoptery!
We'll be in Chapel Hill (terra incognita for us) visiting Priscilla's 95
year old aunt sometime in mid-October - and if you are anywhere in that
area I would love to meet you and perhaps share a flagon of whatever you
folks down there (sorry, I am a Yankee) drink.
Many thanks!
--
	             Hank & Priscilla Brodkin
	          Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
                   Send Mailto:hankb at theriver.com
             SouthEast Arizona Butterfly Association
          http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/home.html
         "Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
    by Bob Stewart, Priscilla and Hank Brodkin - due September 2001
         http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/book.html