Nicole

spm23 at cornell.edu spm23 at cornell.edu
Sun Dec 16 11:53:30 EST 2001

Bob,

I'm betting Nicole is a watcher, Anna on the other hand is DEFINITELY a
collector.

Seriously though, it is my understanding that most listservs are
MODERATED, no?  I don't expect someone to read every word of every post
but can't the server be set to screen out post with certain "key" phrases?

Oh well, such are the dangers that we hard-core lepidopterists must face
in pursuit of knowledge!!:)

-Sean