Lost friends

Eric or Pat Metzler spruance at infinet.com
Tue Dec 25 17:19:14 EST 2001

Here is something that might be of help to many readers of this group.

I went to http://www.google.com  which is an excellent web search
engine.  I typed in Paul Opler and quickly found this email address:
paulevi at webaccess.net

Same process might work for the other folks as well.  Always worth a try.

I have no financial interest in google.com, but it is an excellent way
to find lots of information.

Merry Christmas