Swallowtail photos

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Mon Feb 5 20:30:11 EST 2001

I realized today that while we had put the photos of Pterourous troilus fakahatcheensis up on the www.tils-ttr.org web site long ago, we had never put up the photos of the neotypes of troilus troilus and troilus form ilioneus. So I contacted the web master and he said he could get them up tonight.

Of course as some of you know the web master is my son-in-law, Joe. His wife, sometimes known as The Warden  (my daughter) is out of town on a business trip so all he has to do tonight is take care of the kids and play on line video war games (he is a CBGB http://www.CBGBclan.unrealcenter.com ) So these may be up by midnight eastern US time unless they get caught in the cross fire.

Msacras Evoli