Yukon collecting license

Stanley A. Gorodenski stanlep at extremezone.com
Sun Feb 11 11:54:01 EST 2001

p.s.  A thought just occurred to me.  The other thing that distinguishes
butterfly collecting from hunting and fishing is that hunters and
fishermen eat their catch.  Perhaps we are approaching this all wrong.
Maybe if we ate our catch, i.e., butterflies, then we would be on the
same level as hunters and fisherman, and there would have no problem at
all in this being viewed as a legitimate recreational sport.  (-:  and a
double (-:  (-:

Stan