Real Leps Stuff - P. joanae

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Thu Feb 15 02:25:01 EST 2001

OK, spring is here (SC). It may hit 80 here Friday.  Time to get out the
binos and nets. I realized the other day that since I have topotypes of
Papilio joanae (given to me by Heitzman some years back), that I should get
some pictures and put them on the TILS web site. So I will see if my
photographers (son or son-in law) are available this Saturday to take
pictures. Provided the weather is nice. Yes, we take all our shots outside
in indirect sun light - best light set up one can find and it is free.

Ron