"counting" butterflies (was: Tucson sightings)

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Wed Feb 21 22:40:48 EST 2001

Don't you hate it when your message gets cut off! The most frustrating
thing is that when you repost and it cuts out again you wonder if you
should keep trying or quit. I find myself wanting to know what the person
had to say - so I always hope they keep posting till the "system" gets
tired of eating the message. I'm enjoying reading the posts on this subject
both on Leps-l and those I've received privately.
Ron