Educational Butterfly Slide Programs

Randy Emmitt birdcr at concentric.net
Sun Feb 25 11:47:21 EST 2001

Folks,

Since the butterfly season is starting here in the southeastern US I wanted
to remind all of you educators and naturalists about my educational
butterfly slide programs at http://www.rlephoto.com/education/index.htm you
can preview all 4 sets online and request sets for your educational
programs. These programs are being utilized in many of the North Carolina
State Parks naturalists programs. Also there`s a web quiz on the page to
rest your identification skills. So please stop by and have a look.

  I took my first butterfly photos of a Question Mark, Polygonia
interrogationis
on Feb. 20 and there`s a photo at
http://www.rlephoto.com/butterflies/10670sp_question_mark.jpg

Also I photographed 2 of the 3 Mourning Cloaks that were patrolling my
driveway yesterday, but still have the film in the camera.

Randy L Emmitt
Durham, NC
Nature Photographer focusing on birds, butterflies, dragonflies and
wildflowers.
http://www.rlephoto.com