Photos of urban monarch overwintering sites in California

Stanley A. Gorodenski stanlep at extremezone.com
Tue Jan 9 23:48:21 EST 2001

Paul,
Are these golf courses sprayed with insecticides at various times during
the year?  Is there any chance of insecticide drift from crop spraying
or roadside insecticide spraying in the surrounding area?  What about
drift from landscape spraying that takes place in city parks, real
estated developments (housing tracts), etc.  And of course, etc.

Stan