Moth sightings from MD

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Fri Jan 12 13:08:21 EST 2001

If I ever do cross over to moths it will be because they do fly when the =
butterflies are out of circulation. Actually, as a youngster in Iowa in =
the early 1950's my "butterflying" started with cecropia. Thus, moths =
were my first interest, but without any readily available literature I =
had to settle for butterflies and have been "trapped" outside the light =
ever since.=20
Ron Gatrelle

PS We at TILS only need $65,000 to support Dr, WU's research in remote =
areas of China. All donations are tax deductible www.tils-ttr.org then =
to donate.=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20