Migration strategies

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Tue Jan 16 14:54:54 EST 2001

Ken - I am glad you persisted in geting this throuogh the data schredder.
I shall flag this one. I usualy delete almost all my sent and received
e-drops within two weeks (most immediately after reading). Occasionally
something is worth keeping (rearely of my own making).
Ron in 72 happy South Carolina degrees.