Vs: Extinction

kimmo keinänen kim.kei at kolumbus.fi
Thu Jan 18 18:52:02 EST 2001

Some definitions  2001

>extinct adj

1. having no members of the species or family in existence, as is the case
with many organisms known only from fossils

2. having died out or ceased to exist

>extirpate vt

1. to completely get rid of, kill off, or destroy something or somebody
considered undesirable (formal)(the Red Wolf in S California)

2. to remove something surgically

>migrate v

1. vi to move from one region or country to another, often to seek work or
other economic opportunities

2. vi to move from one habitat or environment to another in response to
seasonal changes and variations in food supply

3. vi to move within an organism or substance as, for example, cells do
during the growth of an embryo<

"Weight- words" have an inflation factor, as Ron Gatrelle
pointed out.

Movie Star became Big Star became Main Star became
Super Star became Mega Star and already Giga Star, hehheh

Kim

Chris J. Durden <drdn at mail.utexas.edu> kirjoitti
viestissä:4.3.1.2.20010116135040.00aa0c30 at pop3.norton.antivirus...