Against the Odds

Martha Rosett Lutz lutzrun at avalon.net
Fri Jan 19 11:59:32 EST 2001

Please excuse me, everyone.  Delete this NOW if you don't want a chuckle;
no leps content . . .

Someone wrote:

"the final seconds of the ad had a medium size (Approx. 2 lb.)
large bass  with a lurer large enough for a 500 lb. tune"

 . . . ummm . . . let me guess--that's the kind of lure used to catch the
music known as "heavy metal"???  (Although those 'songs' are not quite what
I would call 'tunes.')

In Stride
(and with a sense of humor and good wishes towards the original author!!),
Non-fisherman Martha Rosett Lutz, who once caught a tiny sand shark off
Cape Cod and threw it back into the water (still alive).

That was the only fish I ever caught.  I've caught many silverfish, though;
does that count?