Questions

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Wed Jan 24 00:59:08 EST 2001

As much as I, and others, would like to address these questions. The
subject matter is so broad and the answers do diverse that, outside of the
first question, they really can't be adequately addressed in this kind of
format.

It' s like asking...

why do people get married?
what causes them to divorce?
How does divorce effect kids?
What about homosexual marriages?

Ron

PS I predict that if there are answers given, this will quickly escalate.
Who will be the first to give into the temptation? Having only been on
Leps-L for a short time myself - I think the L must stand for limbo because
evidentially subjects are perpetually revisited on a cyclical basis.