the extremists

Chris J. Durden drdn at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 24 11:17:42 EST 2001

Yes - but it is the appropriate place to remind and be reminded of the
primary cause of habitat loss - if we are to discuss habitat loss at all.
My own feeling is that if one is having more than one, permission should
first be obtained from a childless adult. Any child  has a right to be
really wanted! Besides there is a tradition of interest by lepidopterists
in human population issues that dates back more than fourty years, almost
as long as entomologists have been interested in human sex and sexuality.
...........Chris Durden
You know it is winter and the butterflies are not flying when the subjects
on this list vere towards politics, religion and sex! Just wait for those
Orange Tips to show.