the extremists and viruses

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Fri Jan 26 13:00:00 EST 2001

> Glad I live in an era and place where I still have ample
> biodiversity to
> enjoy; sad that I did not live fifty years earlier in a time
> before the
> intolerant extremists started harassing lepidopterists
> bearing nets :-)

Yep.  Me too (although that five-oh is rapidly approaching...)

Mark Walker
being rained on (hallelujah) in Oceanside, CA

ps:  Good thing I didn't access email over the last few days.  My Corporate
Computing Resource Group spent that time disinfecting our Outlook email
server from the virus(es) sent from LEPS-L.  Looks like the list has become
infamous - at least in Cambridge, MA.  Of course, no can figure out what a
LEPSL is.  Must have something to do with child pornography or something...