Moth Identification Field Guide

Hank & Priscilla Brodkin hankb at theriver.com
Mon Jul 9 01:19:33 EDT 2001

Fred Myers wrote:

> I am trying to find a field guide to aid in the identification of  moths in
> my area. For that matter a book of moths of the world would suffice. I
> reside in Ontario and have had no luck so far. The Peterson Field Guide of
> Eastern Moths is no longer in print and a French version of the book is also
> unattainable at the present time.

Try contacting one of the used book sources on the internet.  With
patience you can find almost any book that has ever been published.
Bibliofind, alibris, and abebooks will get you started.  and if you are
patient, Charlie Covell is working on a new edition.
Cheers!

--
	             Hank & Priscilla Brodkin
	          Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
                   Send Mailto:hankb at theriver.com
             SouthEast Arizona Butterfly Association
          http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/home.html
         "Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
    by Bob Stewart, Priscilla and Hank Brodkin - due September 2001
         http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/book.html