???

Chris Conlan conlan at adnc.com
Wed Jul 11 23:53:03 EDT 2001

No, I have not messed with the seal-a-meal bags but if you store fresh
specimens in a zip-loc bag in the freezer they are mountable after thawing
for many years.  I have pulled stuff stored that way 7 or 8 years later and
it was mountable after about 15 minutes of thawing.  I suppose the
seal-a-meal would work just as well?

Chris