A Leper?

Clay Taylor CTaylor at swarovskioptik.com
Thu Jul 12 13:29:57 EDT 2001

All -

   More than once, while chasing leps and / or odes with my net, I have been
called a "fairy" by passers-by in pickup trucks, but I don't think they were
referring to my finding a breakfast of Lucky Charms.

    To set the record straight, butterflying is not an addiction, it's an
incurable blood disease.  You might go into remission, but sooner or later
you suffer a relapse and hit the fields again (hopefully sooner than later).

Clay Taylor