And what is in a name?

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Sat Jul 14 16:37:32 EDT 2001

The below is an entirely different subject than names... or is it?  See
below.
Though it is apples and grapes, cavalconte's comments are some pretty fine
sour grapes to go with my sour apples. I hate to delete any of both.  But
most who will read this have already read both or can re-open them. Taxacom
in particular limits not only the number of posts per person per day but
also length. Thus, much snipping.