Any books solely on Saturniidae?

Eric or Pat Metzler spruance at infinet.com
Thu Jul 19 10:41:55 EDT 2001

There are many good books on Saturniidae, but none on a World-wide basis.
There are just too many species for such a treatment.

Good luck,

Eric Metzler from Columbus Ohio where it is very hot and humid, and we have
17 species of Saturniidae.

"Dracolich5" <dracolich5 at aol.com> wrote in message
news:20010717222913.15703.00003386 at ng-cl1.aol.com...
>   I just got through a website which cataloged a good number of
Saturniidae