Red-spotted Admirals??

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Mon Jul 30 07:47:55 EDT 2001

Then what are they going to do with the Viceroy? Is it going to become the
"Orange-Brown White-Spotted Monarch-Like Different-than-all-the-Others
Eastern-Southern-Southwestern Admiral"?

I don't understand any of this, just as I don't see why the Southern and
Northern Hairstreaks are now Oak Hairstreaks.