EPA-GMO corn little or no impact on Monarch Butterflies

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Mon Jul 30 19:45:23 EDT 2001

Hi - Rich   Actually it is not a dead horse as long any one "side's" information is later demonstrated to be false. After that, for those in error to continue to spread falsehood just exposes them as frauds or people trying to make a buck off sensationalism. And if they will lie about one thing they will lie about anything.

I Thank you very much for posting this. Not because it fits a side I favor - but because I need all the information to make up my own mind. Personally, I don't like genetically engineered anything.
Ron