Large animals on Mars?

Edwin Torres etfriendly at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 30 23:50:32 EDT 2001

While searching through Malin Space Science Systems archives of the Mars
Orbiter Camera, I found several images taken near the North pole of Mars
that contain land features resembling wormholes.  Many of the "wormholes"
are over 200 feet in diameter, and I've also found images of the animals I
believe are responsible.

The animals resemble giant worms and are quite impressive.  I've assembled a
collection of the images on my website.  All of the images are courtesy of
NASA/JPL/Malin Space Science Systems and are directly accessible through the
Internet. I've also provided all the links.

I believe that biologists should start investigating these images.  If you
are not interested, but know of someone who might be, please forward this
email.  Thank you!

http://www.geocities.com/mars428imagery