Help with Identification

John Williams John.newsgroups at nospam.Bigfoot.com
Sat Jun 30 15:57:43 EDT 2001

Have just managed to find pictures but they are all black(ish) with red
spots.  I am 99% positive that these are red winged with black spots.  I
went out this morning and there were none about but I guess that is because
it was overcast and about to rain.  I will look again on Monday morning and
see if I can catch one to have a closer look.

Tanks for your suggestions
John

news:9hknla$33j$1 at venus.telepac.pt...