Help with Identification

John Williams John.newsgroups at nospam.Bigfoot.com
Sat Jun 30 15:48:59 EDT 2001

Eduardo

You sound confident!  Do you know of any pictures on the web?  I have just
done a search and come up with loads of possibles.  Since you know what your
looking for you might be able to save me hours.  As you can see I am not a
butterfly person!  Well that's a lie cause I know they have 2 wings - or is
it classed as 4 wings with each pair being fused? :-)  Whatever I know next
to nothing!

Thanks for your help
John

news:9hknla$33j$1 at venus.telepac.pt...