York/Rock Hill Butterfly Count?

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Wed Jun 6 18:50:29 EDT 2001

I agree with Chris's observations. Any biologist and the great majority of
non-biologists are aware that butterflies are not birds so I continue to see
no point in the bird-butterfly analogy. People who are against killing of
anything for whatever reason are welcome to hold their views. but a little
tolerance for other people with different values, ethics and interests in
life would certainly be welcome and refreshing.