The expression, "Dead Butterflies"

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Thu Jun 7 09:52:07 EDT 2001

Yes, the use of emotive word games is a standard ploy of people who have an
agenda that they want others to adopt. Some people unfortunately are taken
in by such an approach. Of course one price that we must pay for freedom of
speech is that we will be exposed to many other views that are not
consistent with our own.  I believe that specimens (dead organisms) will
continue to play an important role in science and in documentation of global
biodiversity - regardless of any mental hiccups this causes to people who
have a philosophical problem with this.