The Common Name Debate!

Heath, Fred Fred.Heath at power-one.com
Fri Jun 8 11:48:45 EDT 2001

Actually there is a semi-official dragonfly common name list done 5+ years
ago. It was done so books on dragonflies for the general public will be
consistant. This list has been used in the dragonfly and damselfly books on
Florida and California, all of the Audubon Regional Guides, and the latest,
Dragonflies through Binoculars.
---Best regards, Fred