NY Times Butterflying Article

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 15:27:00 EDT 2001

--- "Dameron, Wanda" <be496 at lafn.org> wrote:
> Dear Paul,
>
> Would you actually prefer to encourage thousands,
> perhaps hundreds of
> thousands to catch & pin butterflies?

PAUL,

Not every butterfly watcher is anti collecting nor is
every NABA member. LLETS GET OFF THIS WASTE OF TIME.
In most cases we are preaching to the choir. When
organized efforts take place to interrupt the orderly
collection of data or the basic legal rights we have
as citizens we can surely ATTACK! What could posssibly
be wrong in further popularizing butterflys as natural
history study objects?

Bob Parcelles, Jr.
Running around Pinellas County, Fl with binoculars and
a car ful of nets, etc.

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates <rjpassociates at yahoo.com>
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=976131876
 "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin."
                       --William Shakespeare