Report from 64 45'N

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 16:40:46 EDT 2001

--- "Chris J. Durden" <drdn at mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
> Now Ken, remember to just watch the mosquito and
> when he is done let him
> fly off so others may enjoy him too.
> ...................Chris Durden
********************SNIPE...ER...SNIP*****************

I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO START AN ORGANIZATION...

I NOW HAVE A CHANCE...NAMWA (THE NORTH AMERICAN
MOSQUITO WATCHER'S ORGANIZATION).

Seriously, for one I even enjoyed Paul's last post. He
made some good points without using psuedo-science. It
is obvious that NABA has appealed to and created some
extremists as far as collecting is concerned.
Collector's in GB I hear are strongly and violently
"attacked" by some animal-rights activists. Who knows
some of the anti-collectors may soon start to bomb
entomology labs and even seige bioquip.

Let us soon hope that reason prevails.

Have a good day,

Bob Parcelles, Jr.
Butterfly Watcher/Dragonfly collector
(address withheld for security rerasons

PS: Ron...Why don't you start NAAMW (North American
Association of Mallophaga Watchers) Free
close-focusing
dissecting scopes for the first 100 to join!

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates <rjpassociates at yahoo.com>
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=976131876
 "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin."
                       --William Shakespeare