Paranoia?

Hank & Priscilla Brodkin hankb at theriver.com
Fri Jun 15 12:27:35 EDT 2001

Sorry folks - I just can't believe what I have been reading the last few
days and this is my last word on the subject on this list.  It is very
hard not to get into personalities here.
All I can say is it would be wonderful if some of you would get a life.
Let the collectors collect.  Let the watchers watch.  We all have our
own reasons for doing what we do.  Most of us do not believe in
interfering with the activities of others if they are legal and harmless
to us.
Of course there are always those who feel they have to criticize the
activities of others.  But to waste time, energy, and perhaps sanity
trying to read evil meanings into the statements and activities of
others is completely foreign to the thought processees of most of us.
There are 4,000 NABA members.  There are 1,383 LepSoc members.  Many of
us belong to both organizations.
There are 345 members subscribed to this list.  There will be a lot less
if we don't knock this crap off!
So grab your nets!  Grab your cameras!  Grab those close focus
binoculars!  Get out there and check on those bugs.  And let us know
what you find.  That is why this list was formed way back in the days of
UNIX.
Cheers!
--
	             Hank & Priscilla Brodkin
	          Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
                   Send Mailto:hankb at theriver.com
             SouthEast Arizona Butterfly Association
          http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/home.html
         "Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
    by Bob Stewart, Priscilla and Hank Brodkin - due September 2001
         http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/book.html