Leps-l subscribers & spies

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Fri Jun 15 14:54:45 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anne Kilmer" <viceroy at anu.ie>

snip

> As for whether Jeff reads all the drivel perpetrated on this august
> list, let alone the good stuff, I doubt it.

This is surely true except for when it comes to stuff about ourselves. We
humans rarely ignore the press about ourselves - be it good or bad. In fact
we will often go to great lengths to dig up one we missed when someone else
informs us of it. The odds on human nature go with him knowing.

>...heck, I flush quite a bit of it unread, myself.

As do I. Which is why I don't  like to see anyone post a "take this
elsewhere" to anyone on this list. If one does not like it delete em or
just block em.

Ron