spy vs spy

Bill Cornelius billcor at mail.mcn.org
Sat Jun 16 00:50:04 EDT 2001

--------------C20DD401360684502B2F75A3

I'm not a spy, but of course any spy would say that.
I'm not George W Bush, but he'd never admit it, & he was head of the CIA
besides.
I can give references to prove my charactor, ask anyone.
So since I'm a solid citizen, on the proper side of the law, I can say
with confidence, that :
someday you'll all be sorry when my little friends finish giving me the
plans for the intra-dementional portal.

Bill

--------------C20DD401360684502B2F75A3

I'm not a spy, but of course any spy would say that.
the CIA besides.
say with confidence, that :
the plans for the intra-dementional portal.