Records Needed for Northern Sonora

Hank & Priscilla Brodkin hankb at theriver.com
Thu Jun 21 02:11:44 EDT 2001

Please send any species list for birds and insects and plants you may
have compiled for northern Sonora, Mexico.
We are especially interested in Sierra de los Ajos, Sierra Huachaneras,
Sierra del Tigre, Sierra Madera.  Forgive me if I have spelled any of
the names incorrectly.
We need dates and locations of your sightings.
Mexico is try to expand the wildlife reserve of Ajos-Bavispe and needs
this information for their inventory.
If you have hard copy - please mail them to:
Hank Brodkin, 3050 E Carr Canyon RD, Hereford, AZ 85615.
--
	             Hank & Priscilla Brodkin
	          Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
                   Send Mailto:hankb at theriver.com
             SouthEast Arizona Butterfly Association
          http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/home.html
         "Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
    by Bob Stewart, Priscilla and Hank Brodkin - due September 2001
         http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/book.html