North American Geometrid Moths

Cathy Young cjyoung at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Wed Jun 20 19:37:54 EDT 2001

I am a PhD student at the University of Tasmania.  My project is centred
around a phylogeny of ennomine geometrid moths.  I would dearly love to
include some north american ennomines in my anlaysis in particular
nacophorines, azelinines and oher ennomines e.g. Nacophora, Ennomos and Pero.
Is there anyone out there who could help me with obtining specimens of
these genera.  I'm getting a bit desperate because despite numerous emails
to various researchers, I have had, as yet, little response.