Rolling Blackout demonstration for energy conservation-June 2 1

Heath, Fred Fred.Heath at power-one.com
Thu Jun 21 21:26:08 EDT 2001

Dear Paul,
	Let's see if I understand your logic: If a member of an organization
does something, then the organization is promoting this. Thus if a member of
the Republican Party (or it could be the Democratic Party or the Green Party
for that matter) plans and commits a murder, then the Republican Party is
promoting murder!!! Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it????
	Then let's see the other half of your statement: If you turn out
your lights and maybe unplug your TV set you are commiting an act of
terrorism!!! Wow, I'm glad you explained that to me. Next time I go camping,
I will take a very long extension cord, with one end plugged into my home
wall socket. I will also bring my TV and microwave, so I can watch "Captain
Video" reruns while warming up my marshmallows in the microwave. Other wise
I'll probably have to hide out in Afghanistan with the rest of the
terrorists. That would be awful since Jeff hasn't yet written "Butterflies
Through Binoculars" for that part of the world. Thanks a lot Paul.
---Warm regards, Fred