Rolling Blackout demonstration for energy conservation-June 2 1

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 15:32:29 EDT 2001

--- Paul Cherubini <monarch at saber.net> wrote:
> Heath, Fred wrote:
>
> > Then let's see the other half of your statement:
> If you turn out
> > your lights and maybe unplug your TV set you are
> commiting an act of
> > terrorism!!!
>
> Fred, I took Wanda Dameron's statement below
> literally:
>
> "there will be a voluntary rolling blackout on the
>  first day of summer, June 21 at 7 pm - 10 pm in any
> time zone
> (this will roll it across the planet)."
>
> To me a 7-10 pm "Blackout" means the electricity
> goes off for 3 hours
> and people crash at intersections, fall down
> illumnated stairways, the elderly
> die of heat exhaustion without air conditioning and
> that sort of thing.
Paul,

The blackout was a voluntary thing,had nothing to do
with NABA, and merely meant that people all over (by
the way tens of thousands of people did do this)
refrained from using electricity. IN many areas people
actually went to Parks (which remained open) and had
hootenanys. Ah so nice the sixties...

I know and so does everyone else that malathion should
not have contact with humans. How many lives have
really been saved ? Some people on this list enjoy you
and even credit you with scientific data. Some points
you have made (about butterfly releasing) have, at
least in part,been appreciated by myself. The people
on this list who try and appear objective and
partially defend you are worse than you. They know
better! Come down from your Ivy Towers and recognize
that we have an establishement captured by corporate
interests that only wants power and money..the
environment and personal liberty be damned. This is
not a Republican-Democrat thing; nor is it a
left-right thing. Your attacks on Neil Jones and Dr.
Brower are ridiculus. Your representation of yourself
as a scientist are even moreso. I believe every word
of the info Neil as supplied about you.

I personally am sick of seeing your multiple posts
everyday with the same challenges and bull s**t! You
are not only a liar but a cad. Leave Wanda alone also.
I will myself delete all of your posts and I urge any
sincere naturalist, amateur lepidopterist or scientist
to do so also. Those of you that think you must appear
somewhat sceptical of environmentalist enthusiasm and
activism, I think, should realize that because you are
concerned about the environment does not make you a
"knee-jerk" liberal. Which , actually, might be better
than than being just a jerk. I consider myself a
conservative (antiestablishment however) along the
same lines as my esteemed friend Ron Gatrelle. Lets
get a life.

Paul if this post seems flaming, degrading or
insulting to you than I have partially vented a years
worth of ire against you. The only way I could get
full full satisfaction would be to punch you in the
nose!

Good lepping and snipeing,

Bob Parcelles, Jr.
Pinellas Park, FL
(Actual address available upon request)

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates <rjpassociates at yahoo.com>
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=976131876
 "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin."
                       --William Shakespeare