Butterflies and Weather

Joel Lyons jrlyons at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 30 23:39:41 EDT 2001

  Mr. Taylor's point is well appreciated here.  Life-long
  retrospective conversation in light of later (hyper?)
  awareness has led Melanie and I to realize we
  didn't notice butterflies at all in formative years
  (the Nobokov Syndrome?), indeed we cannot
  remember them ever being mentioned as part
  of our upbringing.