Fw: Satyrodes appalachia

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Sat Mar 10 17:38:11 EST 2001

Fantastic! I am finally a lumper!
Leroy, well said. I, of course, along with the other "spliters" subscribed (mine is conditional) to this list, are open, curious, and inspired to do more collecting and research. Your point is now crystal clear "the conclusion that there are more than two subspecies."

The problem is that many of the current powers that be don't even see two.
(Need to lay low, quit post here. OK)
RG
Ah, what the heck. Leroy, I don't think someone can be an expert who lacks a lot of field experience.