Spring

Richard Worth rworth at oda.state.or.us
Tue Mar 20 16:40:47 EST 2001

Hey all,
While we were all busy quietly vollying in our minds the recently
posted opinions of monarch deaths or collecting dos and don'ts,
Spring has sprung once more.  Happy equinox!!!

Rich, in Salem, sunny and upper 50's
Headed for a big PNW drought this year...can't do anything about the
things we can't control, so I'm enjoying all the sun we get.

P.S.  Thanks to Mark Walker for conjuring up some very fond (and
warm) memories of working on butterfly conservation in the Keys.
Richard A. Worth
Oregon Department of Agriculture
Plant Division
rworth at oda.state.or.us