Emily Dickinson

Ernest Mengersen emengersen at admin.oldscollege.ab.ca
Tue Mar 20 22:58:15 EST 2001

Can any of you butterfly lovers out there help me.  About a year ago I received an email and URL that contained a poem by Emily Dickinson (I am sure it was her), had a beautiful picture of an orchid, music and best of all, a flotilla of butterflies that moved across the screen as one moved the cursor.  The whole thing was pink.  A neat artistic demonstration.

Can anyone provide me with the URL for the site or is it gone?  I had it on my old computer but I picked up a worm from thripsnet and our computer department had to completely clean my machine and so everything was lost.  I would greatly appreciate if anyone still has the thing around or knows its whereabouts.  If you do.  Please share it with everyone.

Thanks

Ernest Mengersen
Instructor, Entomology
Olds College