Butterfly scandal? (18)

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Thu Mar 22 02:21:51 EST 2001

A by-the-way clarification. My use of the word "they" was due to  two
factors. One, I was too lazy to go back and get the exact names and serial
numbers of all reporting parties on that one side of the fence. Second, is
that (sorry to those to whom this is major major stuff) because this is of
marginal interest to me, I have deleted a lot of the posts on both sides of
the argument. I say this as I see in hind sight that the my use of "they"
would be naturally taken in its often sinister meanings. That was not my
intent. It was just -- them people. :-)