Digital slide scanner?

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Wed Mar 28 00:24:59 EST 2001

The method of convert slide to photo to scan is the method we have used. I
have not been happy with the results as a lot looks to be getting lost.
Perhaps the problem is with the photo shops we have used and not the step
process. I am not a photographer. However, I do all the picture editing for
our publication with Paint Shop Pro 6 - or is it 7. There really is a lot
that can be done with these types of programs but, as Jeff said, the
learning curve is slow. Lots of trial and error.

I'm glad I decided to share my post to Harry with all as there has been a
wealth of information come in on this area. Thanks. Ron and Harry