MONSANTO EXECUTIVE NAMED AS EPA DEPUTY ADMINISTRATOR

Stanley A. Gorodenski stanlep at extremezone.com
Mon May 7 19:01:34 EDT 2001

This is very interesting.  Arizona State University earlier this year
hosted 'Statistics Week'.  A woman from Monsanto gave a talk on aspects
of consulting.  During her talk a number of students got up and started
shouting.  They were anti-Monsanto student activists.  This got quieted
down but then about 10 minutes later another group got up.  This
terminated her talk.  These students were completely targeting the wrong
individual, but I suspect that didn't matter to them.  She merely served
as a means to fulfil their objective, which was to demonstrate against
Monsanto.  Outside they were on their soapbox wearing gas masks and
other things like that.

These activists will for sure be very upset to learn the below.

Stan