Bt corn turns out to be great monarch habitat

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Sat May 12 00:50:45 EDT 2001

I ask this question. Why, the heck do some of you people rejoice so much,
or look so much for bad news? Or, like this winter's Monarch/logger scam,
create it?  (Yes sir, if you jumped on that bandwagon and help spread the
news (hoax) you were as much a part of that as the guy who drives the
get-away car is to the bank robbery. But then, that is the kind of fact
want-to jumps-to.) Since "they" are going to make this crap (Bt corn)
anyway - I would think it would be a real relief to find it only kills pigs
and people and not Monarchs!
It would be to me.
RG