[Fwd: Birder Info]

Hank & Priscilla Brodkin hankb at theriver.com
Mon May 14 19:41:03 EDT 2001

I was asked to forward this to birders and others who might be thinking
of using Garden Canyon on Ft. Huachuca, Arizona.
At least the Army is working on the road!
Forgive the cross-posting!

--
	             Hank & Priscilla Brodkin
	          Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
                   Send Mailto:hankb at theriver.com
             SouthEast Arizona Butterfly Association
          http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/home.html
         "Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
    by Bob Stewart, Priscilla and Hank Brodkin - due September 2001
          http://pages.zdnet.com/hbrodkin/butterfliesofarizona/