Can someone help identify this ( Mike )

Marshall Marshall33479 at msn.com
Wed May 23 12:52:00 EDT 2001

mikayak at mdo.net (Mike Soukup) wrote:

> Easy one,
>
>     You didn't find it in the butterfly site....because it is a moth!!.
> A Luna Moth (Actias luna) to be precise.
>
> I recently lost my hard drive and haven't found all my links yet....and I
> can't get to the Prarie research web site.  So, the only link I can give
> now is:
>
> http://butterflywebsite.com/articles/npwc/mothchecklist.htm
>
> Whenever the .gov website starts working, you can see a photo there.

Thanks to everyone who replied-- in group, and via email (J.)

Mike, is this the link you were thinking of ?

http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/help/faq/bflymoth/idmoth.htm

That is where I tried to id my visitor yesterday. Of course, I was
searching the buttery files since I saw the guy in the middle of the
afternoon!

--
--Phil Marshall--
{Remove #9 to reply}