Can someone help identify this

Mike Soukup mikayak at mdo.net
Wed May 23 07:36:00 EDT 2001

Easy one,

    You didn't find it in the butterfly site....because it is a moth!!.  A Luna
Moth (Actias luna) to be precise.

I recently lost my hard drive and haven't found all my links yet....and I can't
get to the Prarie research web site.  So, the only link I can give now is:

http://butterflywebsite.com/articles/npwc/mothchecklist.htm

Whenever the .gov website starts working, you can see a photo there.